Bloomberg reports about Parker the Barker’s attempt to use the FBI as his own personal gestapo to coerce me from exposing the fraudulent and illegal activities at MiMedx.
I will NOT be silenced.
The FBI agents sent as Parker’s henchmen to invade my home:
- had no warrant
- admitted I was NOT the subject of any investigation
- refused to leave a business card
- refused to show complete credentials
- threatened me to return “with consequences” if I didn’t shut up
- and wouldn’t leave until I called the sheriff, whose report can be found here
Is it the proper role of the FBI to suppress a whistleblower exposing the corrupt criminal acts of a man who calls himself “The Donald Trump of Georgia?”